HR Assistant, South East England
Sector: Human Resources
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a large and well-known food business who supply to major supermarkets. A position has arisen for an HR Advisor to join the team in Kent.
• Assist the HR Manager
• Complete monthly reporting
• Lead recruitment for all hourly paid candidates and conduct site inductions
• Assist managers when conducting disciplinaries, performance management or grievance meetings
• HR experience (ideally within FMCG company but not essential)
• Strong MS Office skills and good system knowledge
• Up to date with employment law and current legislation
• Strong communicator
What’s on offer?
• Up to £25k (DOE)
• Opportunity to develop a career in a great business
If you feel that your experience matches the above, please upload your CV today. If you would like more information, please contact Sarah Gegan at D R Newitt.