Graduate Supply Planner, East Anglia
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a large food business in Essex. A brilliant position has arisen for a Graduate Supply Planner to join the team.
• Monitor and manage stock levels and co-ordinate shipments
• Generate purchasing call offs
• Work with suppliers and 3PL providers
• Plan requirements with transport companies to ensure product meets customer demand
• Supply Chain Graduate or relevant degree
• Strong Excel skills
• FMCG Supply Chain experience is beneficial
• Enthusiastic individual who can work in a fast paced environment
What’s on offer?
• £20 -25k
• Monday - Friday
If you feel that your experience matches the above, please upload your CV today. If you would like more information, please contact Sarah Gegan at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060.