Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Quality Auditor, Berkshire c£22,000
Want to work for one of the country’s leading food manufacturers?
Looking for a career with progression opportunities?
Look no further, my client has a brilliant opportunity within their business for a new QA.
As the Quality Auditor you will report to the QA Manager, with key responsibilities;
• Audit and maintain factory documentation
• Internal audits
• Provide information and reports as required by internal and external customers
The successful candidate must have;
• 1 years QA experience in food manufacturing
• HACCP Level 2
• Intermediate Food Hygiene
• Internal Auditing experience
25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7.30pm