Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Head of Technical, Essex c£60,000
Are you a Technical Manager looking for your next opportunity?
Enjoy the aspect of travel with work?
If so I have the position for you.
My client based in Essex is looking for a Head of Technical to join their company with main responsibilities of;
• Communicating technical advice and support with key stakeholders internally & externally
• Ensuring that all customer technical requirements are maintained and managed through effective relationships and KPIs
• Lead the members of the technical team and ensuring they are in the right role within the department that fully utilises their strengths
• Leading the team to ensure robust quality and operational systems are in place
• Manage HACCP team
• Oversee supplier approval - which will include auditing suppliers
• Overview of all customer complaints – ensuring effective root cause analysis & problem solving whilst
The successful candidate must have;
• A minimum of 3 years Technical Management experience
• BRC experience
• An appreciation of the commercial impact technical matters may have
• HACCP Level 3
• Lead auditor qualification
• Strong understanding of UK and European Legislation
Monday – Friday
Private Health Care