Hygiene Manager, East England
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
Site Hygiene Manager, Norfolk c£42,000
Are you a Hygiene Manager looking for your next challenge?
Have experience working within the UK food industry?
If so I have the position for you
My client based in Norfolk is looking for a new Hygiene Manager to join their growing company.
As the Site Hygiene Manager you will report into the Head of Technical with key responsibilities;
• To develop hygiene standards by working closely with chemical companies and developing the existing systems and procedures.
• To develop an environment of continuous improvement to continually maintain the highest standards of food safety and to ensure compliance with best practice is adhered to throughout all hygiene operations.
• To work closely with the production teams to ensure that the correct hygiene windows are in place and the cleaning schedules are achieved to the satisfaction of both parties.
• To ensure compliance with all relevant Health and Safety, Food Safety, Quality, Environmental and Hygiene legislation and procedures within the Department’s scope of operations.
• Responsible for ensuring Hygiene Operatives successfully complete planned, requested and scheduled cleaning tasks to the appropriate Hygiene and Technical standards.
• To ensure that the hygiene cleaning schedules, established through risk assessment, are in place for all areas of the business and are amended as required.
• To ensure that all deep cleaning and periodical cleaning activities are effectively resourced and managed.
• To ensure that the effectiveness of cleaning is monitored through internal audit and external bodies (BRC).
• Ensure appropriate line start up checks after cleans are conducted for product integrity assurance.
• Responsible for embedding a hygiene focused culture throughout the workforce and at all levels
The successful candidates will have;
• 2 years Hygiene Management experience
• Sound knowledge of microbiology chemical / compositional make up
• Level 3 HACCP
• Level 4 Food Hygiene
Monday – Friday
10pm – 6am
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7pm