Health & Safety Officer
Sector: Health & Safety
Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Health & Safety Officer, Leicestershire c£32,000
Do you have experience as a Health & Safety Officer?
Want to work for a major food manufacture?
If so I have the position for you.
As the Health & Safety Officer you will report into the Health and Safety Manger with key responsibilities;
• Reporting of accident statistics, RIDDOR reports as required and the review of near miss forms.
• Support and advise Managers on all aspects of Health and Safety.
• Assist Managers with the development and implementation of risk assessments, safe systems of work and manufacturing operating procedures.
• Support managers in accident investigations, ensuring correct reporting and review and feedback on the quality of accident investigations
• Supporting Managers in the implementation of health & safety toolkits, in order to promote a strong Health and Safety culture.
• Develop and deliver Health and Safety training.
The successful candidate will have;
• 2 years’ experience working as a Health & Safety Officer
• NEBOSH qualification
• A hands on approach, working with other departments
Monday – Friday
24 days holiday + 8 banks
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7pm