Technical Manager, East England
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
Technical Manager, Suffolk c£50,000
Are you a Technical Manager looking for your next challenge?
Want to work for growing organisation who works with all of the major retailers?
Look no further, I have the position for you.
As the Technical Manager you will report to the Director of Quality Assurance, with key responsibilities;
• Lead and develop the site technical function
• Compliance & review of site HACCP systems
• Lead BRC audits
• Responsibility for Site Senior Management understanding & implementation of all Technical policies & standards
• Proactive risk management & mitigation for all 'change’ activities including material, process, product & people
• Directly manage all technical audits by customers, third parties and regulatory authorities
• Review and test traceability system, introducing relevant actions to improve current standards
• Contribute to all centrally driven technical initiatives ie Supplier review, Allergen mitigation etc
The successful candidate must have;
• At least 3 years’ experience in a management position
• Strong BRC knowledge
• HACCP level 3
• Worked with major retailers
c£50,000 plus a £5000 car allowance
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7pm