Technical Lead, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Site Technical Lead, Middlesex c£35,000
Are you a Technical Lead looking for your next challenge?
Want to work for one of the UK manufacturing leaders in their product field?
If you have answered yes, I have the perfect opportunity for you.
As the Technical Lead you will have responsibility for;
• Lead and develop the site technical function, ensuring that resource is provided to support the delivery of product, which complies with legal, food safety and quality requirements and meets customer specification
• Directly manage all technical audits by customers, third parties and regulatory authorities
• Review and test traceability system, introducing relevant actions to improve current standards
• Lead site HACCP team
• Regular audits of internal hygiene, GMP and compliance
• Carry out daily weekly and monthly auditing and sampling tasks
• Quality control on raw and finished ingredients and products respectively, communicating when needed to suppliers and customers on issues technical
• Create and review specifications of raw materials and finished products
The ideal candidate will have;
• Strong BRC understanding & experience
• At least 2 years management experience
• Chilled & Frozen food manufacture experience
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7pm