Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
Quality Assurance Manager, Berkshire c£30,000
My client is looking for a new QA Manager to join their company due to company growth.
As the QA Manager you will report into the Group Quality Director with key responsibilities to;
• Lead announced and unannounced audits
• Create and review QMS systems
• Lead the HACCP team
• Set up and ensure Health & safety is followed on site
• Determine the specification between customer and the company
• Manage production staffs in terms of quality assurance and ensuring equipment are maintained
• Report to senior management on a daily/weekly basis with regards to factory activities such as quality and safety issues,
• Help to produce and analysing trend over time for customer complaints.
• Help to produce and analysing trend over time for micro and swabs results.
The successful candidate must have;
• At least 2 years Quality Management experience
• Experience leading BRC
• Strong systems knowledge – building and developing
• A hands on approach
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7.00pm