Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client are a large food manufacturer with a great reputation in the industry. A fantastic vacancy has arisen for a Buying Analyst in Kent.
• Support the strategic management of commodity purchases through data analysis, data mining, forecasting and market research
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with customers and suppliers
• Improve existing business processes through excel programming
• Negotiate prices for goods and services (including commodities, IT contracts, packaging etc.)
• University degree in a relevant subject
• Advanced Excel skills
• CIPS qualification or working towards it is highly advantageous
• Flexible and adaptable individual
What’s on offer?
• Up to £26k salary
• Monday – Friday
• Excellent progression opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.