Transport Coordinator, East Anglia
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
Our client are a global Food Manufacturer with a great reputation in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for a Transport Coordinator in Leicestershire.
• Liaise with drivers, transport planners, managers and retailers
• Ensure all deliveries are completed on time
• Create transport plans at the best cost
• Produce daily KPIs and complete general admin duties
• Transport/Logistics experience highly advantageous
• Recent Supply Chain graduate would also be considered
• Very organised with good IT skills (Excel, Word etc)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What’s on offer?
• £18 – 20k plus £5k shift allowance
• Monday – Friday (3 weekly shift pattern 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm, 10pm – 6am)
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.