Job type: Permanent
Technical Co-Ordinator, Northamptonshire c£35,000
My client is looking for a new Technical Co-ordinator to join their company due to expansion. This is a new position for the company and an exciting opportunity for a technical professional.
As the Technical Co-ordinator you will report to the Technical Manager with key responsibilities to;
• Manage the Customer Technical Libraries to ensure they are updated and all specifications are live and current
• Ensure all alerts are responded to in the deadlines proposed.
• Maintain supplier due diligence, ensuring the necessary undertakings and certifications are up to date.
• To maintain customer complaints, detailing the reason for the complaint and produce trends on the complaints received
• Be instrumental in developing the QMS system, and ensure compliance to any changes in customer COP's and BRC revisions
• Administrate the writing of the third party audits.
• Assist with internal auditing and HACCP
• Conduct benchmarking/consistency panels as and when required, with cooking and sensory testing
• Assist with trials on new products and developments where required
The successful candidate must have;
• At least 2 years technical experience in the food industry
• Specification writing experience (Plum, Evolve, Hive, M-Create & TQC - need to experience with three out of the five)
• HACCP level 2
Monday – Friday
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7.00pm