Customer Service Coordinator
Sector: General Manufacturing
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
Our client are an international Food Manufacturer based in Suffolk. A fantastic vacancy has arisen for a Customer Service Coordinator to join the team.
• Acting as a point of contact for UK and Export customers
• Processing customer orders in SAP
• Daily dealings with credit notes, invoice queries and complaints etc.
• Ensuring customer compliance with export documentation, custom clearance and letters of credits
• Experience within a Manufacturing Customer Service environment
• Experience of export documentation
• Good IT skills - knowledge of SAP highly advantageous
• Strong personality and communication skills
What’s on offer?
• Monday to Friday
• £25k - £28k
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.