Transport Co-ordinator (Spanish)
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client are a global Food Manufacturer with a great reputation in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for a Spanish Transport Co-ordinator in Hertfordshire.
This role requires an enthusiastic individual who has strong administration and interpersonal skills.
• Provide support to internal and external customers
• Arrange collections, deliveries and transfers
• Passing purchase and transport invoices for payment
• Liaising with external parties such as suppliers and overseas offices
• Fluent Spanish and English speaker (speaking, reading and writing)
• 2 years’ administration experience in a similar environment
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Able to work under pressure and in a team
What’s on offer?
• £24 - 26k salary
• Monday - Friday
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.