Stock Control and Services Team Supervisor, South East England
Sector: General Manufacturing
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a successful food manufacturer in Kent are seeking a Stock Control & Warehouse Supervisor.
The candidate will be responsible for the Stock Control of all materials on site while effectively managing the Warehouse team.
• Maintain an accurate inventory of raw materials and packaging stock
• Responsible for use by date reports and stock rotation
• Investigate and report any stock discrepancies
• Lead and motivate the team
• Develop staff by identifying training needs
• Stock Control experience is essential
• Management experience is required along with excellent communication skills
• Working knowledge of SAGE software
• Experience with HACCP
• Food Industry experience is highly advantageous
What’s on offer?
• Monday to Friday
• 1 Saturday a month to complete stock take (day back in lieu)
• £25k - £30k
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.