Lead HR Advisor
Sector: Human Resources
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Our client are a well-known Food Manufacturer with a great reputation in the industry. An excellent vacancy has arisen for a Lead HR Officer in Birmingham.
This role requires an experienced candidate who has previously worked in a standalone HR role.
• Assume full responsibility for all HR duties within large food manufacturing site
• Administration duties (holidays, Personnel Records, HR procedures, Staff Handbook, contracts etc.)
• Identify and deal with disciplinaries, dismissals, grievance and absence management issues
• CIPD qualification Level 3 and above is strongly desired
• Experience of a standalone role in busy HR department
• Must have food industry experience
What’s on offer?
• £25-30k salary
• Monday - Friday
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.