Medical Receptionist and Administrator
Sector: Human Resources
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a well-known Private GP Clinic in Edinburgh. A position has arisen for a Part Time Medical Receptionist & Administrator to join the team in the City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated candidate.
• Reception/Front of House duties
• General administration duties (filing, mail, scanning and collating reports)
• Answering phone calls and arranging appointments
• Accounting and collection of payments
• Providing an excellent service at all times
• Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
• Good knowledge of medical terminology
• Strong IT skills
• ‘Can do’ approach and attitude
• Discretion and ability to deal with sensitive information
What’s on offer?
• 24 hours per week (Monday to Thursday 1pm – 7pm)
• £10 per hour
If you feel that your experience matches the above, please upload your CV today. If you would like more information, please contact Sarah Gegan at D R Newitt.