Service Relationship Manager
My client are a global specialist and technology partner in the supply of services for processing grain and food. The client is a leader within the market and are based across Europe. You will cover Scotland driving a top level of customer service along with thriving in a sales environment
Based: Scotland (country wide)
Salary: Up to £40,000 + up to £10,000 bonus
Benefits: Company car + hotel accommodation if needed + meals + laptop + phone
• Owns and manages customer relations on plant management level, operations management, and maintenance management level
• Understands customers business, pain points and needs and how customers make money and how we can help generate more outcome, knows budget cycles and principles and how money is spent
• Shows commitment, willingness, and passion for the customer to ensure ease of doing business
• Sales & development of service business for allocated service accounts and installed base, including business planning and budgeting (OR & TO) for assigned installed base
• Responsible for lead generation, initiating quotation process services offerings. Brings in services sales specialist for complex projects or contracts
• Drive onboarding customers on Insights with support of relevant specialists from automation & digital team.
• To provide a proactive and solution orientated approach to the resolution of issues in a timely manner, engaging with customers, colleagues and peers as needed
If this role sounds like it could be for you then please apply here and Jamie Lunn from D R Newitt recruitment will be in touch to discuss.