Senior Sales Manager
FMCG Food Business
A food business are looking to appoint a Senior Sales Manager to manage key B2B & food service accounts and identify new opportunities for growth.
Yorkshire – Homebased
Purpose of the role
Taking a leadership role within the business, building a sales strategy focused on growth of food service and wholesale channels, and supporting implementation of this.
– Key Account Management including full P&L responsibility and ensuring robust JBP’s are in place
– Management of 2 Area Sales Managers, setting plans and targets, facilitating training and support to ensure delivery on these targets.
– Developing new business and market presence – working with other departments i.e. marketing
– Attend and contribute to SMT meetings on a monthly/6 weekly basis.
– Selling bakery/confectionary type ingredients and products to Foodservice clients.
Skills and experience
– Experienced in managing B2B and foodservice accounts
– Successfully managed a sales team
– Plans and thinks strategically
Salary / Package
Circa £50k + £6k Car Allowance + Bonus