Would you like to lead the sales function for an exciting, Scottish craft brewery on the rise where they have an excellent working culture and will provide you with the autonomy to grow sales in Scotland and beyond the way you see fit?
Do you enjoy working in a sales environment, managing accounts, and developing new business?
This vacancy is for a remote/hybrid based, experienced Senior Salesperson whose main responsibility will be to develop and execute a UK sales and export strategy in both the on and off trade.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned and ambitious salesperson with a great personality who can easily convey their passion for the product being sold and lead from the front by example. Ideally, they will be based in Scotland, however open to exception for the right candidate.
• Work closely with the MD to develop the overall sales strategy for the business
• Execute and deliver the sales strategy against pre-agreed KPIs
• Lead from the front and manage a small team of sales professionals
• Hybrid based with occasional travel to the brewery and customers
• Established salesperson, ideally with experience selling drinks/alcohol
• Strong leadership qualities
• Passion/knowledge of the craft beer market
• Experience with planning and executing sales strategy (experience with multiples ideal)
• Competitive salary with progression based on performance
• Strong bonus scheme
• Possibility of becoming board level as you grow with the business!
• Monthly product (beer!) allowance
If this sounds like it could be the role for you then get in contact with Peter at D R Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.