Regulatory Affairs Lead vacancy within Personal Care/Cosmetics/Chemicals based in the North West. C.£45k DOE.
Join a well-established & growing business who have an excellent reputation in the industry – not only for their products, but for their company culture.
• Main POC with regards to Technical & Regulatory compliance, working closely with New Product Development teams to ensure all products are compliant to UK, EU or USA regulations.
• Horizon scanning to advise business of upcoming regulatory changes and how these may affect the company
• Management of raw materials database
• Review & approve Product Information, ensuring compliance to relevant standards
• Lead a small team and be responsible for their training & development
• Fantastic team culture – friendly & supportive
• Flexi working hours & home-working
• Large business with progression opportunities across broad product categories
• Fantastic benefits inc. Healthcare & Dental, monthly prize draws for things like holidays, days out etc. & more!
The ideal candidate
• 3-5 or 5-10 years’ experience in the industry – suitable for someone looking for a step up or already working at his level
• Degree-level educated in Chemistry/Cosmetics/Similar
• Must have in-depth knowledge of regulations within the Personal Care industry
• Must have strong working knowledge of UK, EU & USA Regs
Apply here for a call back to run through the job details & your experience further. Deadline for applications is ideally Sunday 5th September 2021, although late applications will still be considered.