Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Kent
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a fantastic global company whose products are found in every household. They are an incredible FMCG operating in Pharmaceuticals.
They are looking for Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist to Interpret and apply all relevant regulations, guidelines, and legislations in the UK.
• Liaise with Health Authorities, trading standards organisations & notified body
• External regulatory audits
• Product release responsibility
• Oversee Quality Assurance, Regulatory, Manufacturing and Pharmacovigilance Activities.
• Act as the UK regulatory contact for medical device products.
• Act as the legal manufacturer first point of contact for the notified body.
• Regulatory support for NPD.
• Providing UK/EU regulatory guidance
• Manage multiple projects
• A degree in a related field. (Desirable)
• Experience in a plant-based manufacturing environment (Desirable)
• Regulatory experience
• Good knowledge of the EU and UK post-Brexit legislation
• Working knowledge of ISO 22716/ISO 13485/EU GMP.
• Knowledge of ISO, BRC & IFS based quality management systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested, please get in contact with Dominic on 0131 226 5060. Or send an updated CV to email@example.com