Senior Procurement Manager, West Midlands
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a well-known meat company based in Shropshire/West Midlands. A new vacancy has arisen for a Senior Procurement Manager to run multiple departments.
Please note that it is essential that you have experience in the meat or poultry (or similar) industry to be considered.
• Management responsibility for the various departments within a very fast-paced and demanding meat processing plant
• Responsibility for the procurement team – 5 staff
• Management of the Lairage Area daily, covering all associated activity
• Involvement with transport, quality control and animal welfare
• HACCAP awareness
• An experienced candidate from the meat industry
• Lairage and Procurement experience
• A capable and confident people-manager
• Awareness of animal welfare legislations
What’s on offer?
• An excellent opportunity to join a successful food manufacturer with genuine opportunities for progression
• A competitive salary and benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please upload your CV today. If you would like some more information, then please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.