An opportunity has become available with my client close to Shepton Mallet, for a career driven Procurement Manager
The company is a globally recognised industry leader who are ready to invest in a change around of procurement strategy.
This is a high profile and important role for the company who seek a driven manager to help support their highly successful business into their future.
• Create a purchasing strategy to drive cost advantages, quality and reliability from suppliers and contractors
• Responsible for procurement of all externally sourced materials
• Work across the company to understand business needs
• Manage and lead a small team of professionals to achieve excellent stock awareness and supplier relationships
You, The Candidate:
• An experienced purchasing manager from the FMCG industry is essential, with experience in multiple projects and techniques to ensure consistent supply within budget.
• Experienced in managing seasonal campaigns to great success using techniques including hedging.
• A leader of people, confident managing small direct teams and larger indirect individuals with an engaging style
• Highly analytical individual who is IT competent with ERP/MRP experience
What’s on Offer:
• Fantastic package on offer
• Genuine career progression opportunities
• Flexibility and autonomy in role