Senior Process Technologist, Yorkshire
Sector: New Product Development
Job type: Permanent
A leading manufacturer at the forefront of their field, this business supplies supermarket favourites, and, they have continued growth and investment through 20/21 and onwards.
Based in Yorkshire, with a salary of circa £28-30k, with a little wiggle room for the right candidate.
- Manage new product and packaging trials, ensuring critical paths are achieved
- Implementation of process changes and new equipment
- Coordinate and manage new product launches
- Act as the link between NPD, Technical and Manufacturing Teams, to facilitate the delivery of new products and value engineering projects
- Complete Risk Assessments, ensure HACCP plans are in place and all food safety requirements are met
- You’ll need experience of Process within an FMCG environment, experience of working with packaging, and a good level of understanding of food safety/Technical requirements i.e. HACCP.
- You’ll be comfortable in a fast paced environment, managing multiple projects and working to deadlines.
Please call Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181 for more info – this role is looking to move quickly, so don’t delay!