I am on the hunt for a Senior Office Administrator to work part time hours for one of my best clients! This is an excellent, people-focused organisation and this will suit an individual with a talent and passion for HR and Admin who is looking to improve their work life balance and to work for a business who really care!
• Provide all-round administrative, customer service and office-related support across the Company as required
• Providing full support for day-to-day administrative tasks for the Senior Management Team and all departments across the Company as required. Such as, but not limited to, answering calls in a timely manner and escalating enquiries where appropriate, diary management and producing statistical information as required.
• Proactively manage a high-volume workload to a consistently high standard by setting priorities, objectives, and target dates.
• Attending a wide variety of meetings, taking, and circulating minutes and following up on agreed action points with attendees.
• Plan and facilitate employee and client meetings as required.
• Production of Company documentation as requested including reports, data input, collation, evaluations and filing.
• Provide project management support as required including assisting with the development of project plans, tracking progress and helping to manage risks and issues to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
• This Job Description is not an exhaustive list of duties; but is intended as a general indication of the range of work undertaken and will vary in accordance with the changing demands of the business.
Preferred knowledge and experience
• Extensive experience of working in a similar role undertaking a wide variety of higher-level administrative tasks
• An excellent head for numbers with the ability to interpret and report data
• Intermediate/Advanced level Excel
• Touch Typing Skills (minimum 55wpm)
• IT Skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Sage 200 and/or ERP systems
• Proven track record of effective planning, organisation, and time management
• The ability to execute tasks and projects in a logical and efficient manner
• Experience of working well across different levels of an organisation
• Outstanding interpersonal skills including excellent telephone manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Project management skills and experience Qualities and attitude
• Self-motivated and tenacious with a positive outlook
• Well organised with great attention to detail
• A commitment to full confidentiality
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
• Flexible, can-do approach with the ability to handle change effectively
Hours of work: 22.5 hours per week
Please get in touch with me for more information – 0131 226 5060 / firstname.lastname@example.org