• Senior Quality Manager
• Fantastic benefits
• At least 5-8 years’ experience in a similar role or one where skills are fully transferable.
• Experience of working in a fast paced, consumer goods, high growth environment is key.
• Hands on knowledge of QA for health and wellness products
• Experience of working with hardlines / textiles / electricals and devices is desirable.
• Knowledge of GMP, ISO 22716 or similar industry standards. ESG / B-Corp a plus.
• Experience of designing & rolling out a QMS in product / 3rd party manufacturer environments
• Design and roll out a strategic vision and delivery roadmap for QA function.
• Act as the senior escalation point internally and externally for serious quality assurance issues.
• Be the first point of contact for quality assurance matters for our emerging categories.
• Manage, coach, mentor and develop the Quality Assurance Manager