Senior Marketing Executive, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
A Senior Marketing Executive is required to join one of the world’s largest food and beverages companies based in their modern, state of the art office in Canary Wharf. This well known, international brand has a turnover of £6 billion a year but has still kept its family mentality. They are looking to strengthen their EU presence however and this role has lots of opportunity for self-development and progression as they are looking to double their marketing division’s head count in the next 2 years so it’s a perfect time to be joining the business.
You will benefit from a competitive package, 26 days holiday + bank, private medical and dental insurance, training courses, team building holidays, quarterly product hampers filled with their award winning products and lots of creative freedom as they are looking for a creative and innovative thinker to help them reach their ambitious growth plans.
The ideal Senior Marketing Executive will have the following experience:
• Over 3 years’ experience in brand management
• Sensitive and observant of new marketing channels and trends
• Fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese
• Experience managing agencies
• Food and beverages or FMCG experience would be advantageous
• Good writing, editing and communication skills
• Genuine passion for food
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Manage, build and own performance of campaigns and marketing programs
• Manage external marketing agencies to ensure consumer communication and marketing programs are consistent with the brand message yet specific to local circumstances
• Create and manage POSM and advertising for multiple markets
• Work with the wider business and other stakeholders such as product, digital marketing, PR and the sales team to achieve a common goal
• Content development and management
• Event support
If you’re looking to progress in your career and work with one of the world’s biggest food brands, please apply below.
Keywords: food, consumer goods, fmcg, beverages, condiments, ambient, snacks, drinks, retailer, supermarkets, marketing exec, executive