Senior Key Account Manager
FMCG – Food Service
Main role accountabilities:
Develop, lead and execute the UK Food Service strategy
Work with cross functional teams to defend core existing business, increase account penetration and winning new, profitable business in new and existing accounts. This will be done both via direct sales and via triangular approach working with large industry channel to deliver budgeted growth.
Project manage new product launches from brief to launch ensuring internal and external stakeholder alignment.
The ideal candidate:
· Resilience, flexibility and a ‘can do’ attitude
· Team spirit and collaborative approach.
· Accountability with the courage to take difficult decisions
· Humility with a high regard and respect for others
· A strong drive to ‘do the right thing’ for the planet and future generations.
· Strong network foodservice channel in UK (QSR, Coffee Shops, Distribution/wholesale)
· Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
· In depth understanding of the sales process and exceptional negotiation skills
· Attention to detail and good understanding of CRM systems.
· Strong project management skills
· A love of food and an eye for trends
The successful candidate will:
· Be Available to travel (two days a week, rest at home)
· Be Computer literate (primary usage: Microsoft Office Suite)
· Have a Drivers License