IT Infrastructure Manager
Preston- Salary up to £50K
A well-established manufacturer with a reputation for their excellent products and service. As a business they formulate, manufacture and package products for various industries including skin care, nutrition and pharmaceutical. They operate in a collaborative style with flexible hours, friendly staff and lots of additional benefits!
As the IT Infrastructure Manager, you will be a critical part of the business, managing 1 direct report (IT Support Assistant) you varied duties will include;
• Main IT support for the Preston site (1st/2nd & 3rd line support), you will be expected to travel to other UK sites when need.
• Maintain, manage and provide IT infrastructure facilities & support to the business
• Assisting with planning & maintaining the management and implementation of cloud and premise-based infrastructure projects
• Server and network configuration & administration along with Office/Microsoft 365 and Azure configuration.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to drive and have your own vehicle as they are based in a remote location. You will also need:
• HND or higher in Computer related studies
• Experience and knowledge of; Windows Server, Active Directory, SQL Server, Microsoft 365, Azure, Desktop Windows, Cisco Meraki, Aruba Network Switches, ITIL
• Experience of manufacturing systems/ERP
• Ability to prioritise & multi-task along with a “Can Do” attitude
If successful, this organisation offers a generous salary up to £50K + great benefits including 26 days+ bank holidays, transparent career development and upskilling opportunities, a supportive team and manager, discounted canteen and products!!!