Senior IT Engineer
Sector: IT & Digital
Job type: Permanent
Senior IT Engineer (Application Support)
My client is an established FMCG organisation, currently looking for a Senior it engineers to join the team and help lead to success.
You will use your IT skills to continually improve and develop performance and strategy, as well as supporting internal stakeholders with troubleshooting and escalation.
The successful candidate will have deputise for the IT manager on occasion, so if you are ready for that step in your career, this could be for you.
The client is keen to expand this role and invest in their people, a brand that is focused on quality, teamwork and undergoing rapid development and expansion.
Key applications required:
• SAP (Soon to be Hana)
• HR and finance
• Project delivery, working with internal and 3rd party’s including full design, implementation, test, review, and feedback cycle.
• Provide fact-based feedback and analysis on solution performance
• Control problem prioritisation and incident/service requests
• Support IT Manager with duties including employee relations and team performance etc. in a target driven culture
You, The Candidate:
• A Target driven IT app support professional with a continuous improvement mindset, preferably with a consumable manufacturing background.
• A strong business acumen, able to successfully align business requirements ‘right first time’ and ‘on time’
• Career driven; this role comes with attractive future prospects for the right person.
What’s on Offer:
• Attractive package and culture of brand
• Fantastic and proven team
• Genuine career progression opportunities
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply