Our client is a successful and well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. Now is an excellent time to join this progressive company. It is also important to stress that this business has been very resilient to the COVID climate and the popularity of their products has shown no sign of diminishing…
• To manage the day-to-day implementation of hygiene services to the site, ensuring
cleaning regimes are documented.
• To efficiently carry out any assigned task or duty.
• To communicate with other departments within the business.
• To be flexible when required for the good of the business and the team.
• To understand and contribute to achieving the goals of the business.
• To work as part of a team to ensure that the highest standards of visual and
microbiological hygiene are always maintained across all areas of the site.
• To supervise team in supervisor’s absence and cover supervisor’s break time.
• Control Hygiene team members at all times to make sure they wear PPE.
• To identify difficulties as and when they arise and communicate these to your
• Check the chemical containers are labelled, locked and lids always attached.
• To follow all hygiene, food safety, quality, health & safety procedures and the company
• To achieve a “right first time” clean, following set work instructions and safety protocols.
• To attend work on the set shift days, in a timely manner, so as you are able to be on
the shop floor at the start of your shift.
• Timely and accurate completion of related documents and records.
• To ensure all equipment and area around are included in the hygiene management
systems with relevant controlled documentation and all cleaning activities are
• To ensure hygiene operatives cleaning machines as are cleaning instruction card
• To manage and develop hygiene staff on the shift to ensure they are proactive and
carry out their job roles in a safe and effective manner.
• Carry out start up check.
• Carry out chemical titration check.
• To accept direction from Supervisor
• To be an effective deputy in the absence of the Supervisor.
• Any other duties that may reasonably regarded as within the nature of the duties and
responsibilities of the post as defined.
• To organise and control stock issue and generate stock replenishment orders in the
absence of hygiene supervisor.
• To carry out any other task in connection with the department to support the business
• Working within a team to cover all factory and associated areas and cover other team
members when absent.
• Flexibility to cover different shift patterns as required to cover absence/holiday and
overtime as required absence.
You will hold at least some hygiene related experience within a factory environment. Food Manufacturing experience would be desirable. You will have good communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business that can offer good employment stability.
MON-FRI 6am-4pm with an hour's break
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.