Our client, are a large food manufacturing business, based in Dorset. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic HR Advisor to join the team.
This role will suit an experienced HR professional – ideally with manufacturing experience.
Advising Line Managers on matters relating to Company Policy and Procedures. Ensure awareness & understanding of all relevant Company Procedures & Policies.
Provide timely advice, guidance and counsel to managers and employees across the business to assist in resolving employee relations issues whilst ensuring that consistent standards are met.
Dealing with employee queries with regards to all aspects of their Terms & Conditions of Employment.
Develop employee relations by supporting managers/employees. Act as HR Coach for line managers to support them through people management & HR issues.
Advice and assist on all employee relation meetings and compile, write and issue all employee relations correspondence and documentation.
• An experienced HR Advisor – ideally from a manufacturing background
• Experienced in all of the above areas of responsibility
• Confident approach – capable of adapting to all levels of the organisation
• Enthusiastic, driven and keen to progress your career
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to join a growing company that can offer genuine career progression opportunities
• A competitive salary and benefits package
If this role is of interest to you then please apply today. If you have any questions please contact Marcus Baker at DR Newitt.
Job Types: Temporary contract, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 15 months
Salary: £30,000.00-£38,000.00 per year
Schedule:Monday to Friday