A fantastic, Global client based in the UK, with award winning brands in the food manufacturing industry has an opportunity for a Senior HR Advisor
• Responsible for assisting with carrying out the necessary H & S training.
• Full human resources and personnel support for a large food manufacturing site
• Management of absences, recruitment, disciplinary procedures etc.
• Working closely with Managers to guide and advise on personnel issues
• Regular face to face interaction with operational staff
• Managing recruitment – role briefing – interviewing – agency co-ordination
• Provide day to day advice to the management team and employees on all human resource issues: management of staff, remuneration, training and development, employment relations etc.
• Ensure all policies and procedures are in line with the Group, up to date and legally compliant.
• Advise on any performance or grievance issues in a legally compliant and professional way
• Monitor and liaise with line managers on sickness/attendance. Conduct occupational health referrals and providing pastoral support and advice to employees.
• Provide advice on and administer maternity, paternity leave and long-term absence cases.
• Conduct training needs analysis and implement a training plan with input from the Group HR team.
• Deliver training to the site on people management and inductions.
• Ensure all staff receive appraisals in accordance with company policy and monitor probationary periods
• Support the development and maintenance of a succession plan and talent management.
• Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per person, etc.
• Support in Customer and BRC audits where appropriate.
• Manage and maintain the electronic Personnel system. Responsible for maintaining accurate records. Providing general administrative support in relation to people management such as preparing correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, processing confidential reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines and tracking action points as needed.
• An experienced HR Advisor – ideally from a manufacturing background
• CIPD – min level 3
• Experienced in all of the above areas of responsibility
• Confident approach – capable of adapting to all levels of the organisation
• Enthusiastic, driven and keen to progress your career
• Positive, personable, and problem solver.
• Solid HR administration experience.
• Experience of managing own workload.
• Experience of producing spreadsheets in Excel.
• Experience of using databases to input and access data.
• 33 days holiday