Senior Digital Omnichannel Marketing Manager
Sector: IT & Digital
Job type: Permanent
My client is looking for an entrepreneurial and driven Digital; marketing manager to help lead the next phase of their category take over!
A vibrant fast growing industry leader, a brand visible in your local supermarket with an excellent reputation and culture. This brand already has a large omni channel presence and is looking to take their growth to the next level by adding an experienced professional to their team.
Please Note – the role will be based in Kensington office 2 days per week, some flexibility required
• Responsible for project management of digital marketing campaigns, ensuring they are on time and under budget.
• A senior leader within the company, responsible for leading the macro calendar for brand and commercial.
• Measure, track and optimise the ‘full funnel’ across key channels.
• Use insights and analysis to drive the omnichannel growth.
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
• Hands on experience planning and executing digital marketing to drive awareness and acquisition across D2C, third party retail and pure play online.
• Strong analytical skills with a data driven approach
• Experience acquiring new audience segments
• A sense of humour and friendly disposition, with a passion for working hard and building a brand
• Passionate about wellbeing, health & fitness, and the environment
It’s a perfect time to join the business as they are due to undergo rapid expansion, but they still have a proven track record and are financially stable.
There is a clear and strong path for growth and new challenges in this company, the board are keen that this successful placement be developed in the near future.