Senior Digital Marketing Executive, South East England
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Are you a passionate Digital Marketing Executive looking for a step up and to work with an international food brand with a rich heritage? We are looking for a dynamic individual with Digital experience to join our rapidly growing Marketing Team based in our modern, state of the art office in Canary Warf. The objective of this role is to grow online brand awareness mainly within the UK but also across Europe.
The business is already a key player in its sector and is looking to double its turnover of £30 million within 5 years so this means there’s a clear progression path and lots of opportunity for self-development. You will benefit from a competitive package, a warm and friendly working culture and creative freedom. We are looking for a creative and innovative thinker to contribute ideas to the wider marketing team to help us reach our ambitious growth plans.
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive will also have the following experience:
• Over four years’ experience within a Digital Marketing or Social Media role
• Degree educated in Marketing, Literature, Communication or a related subject
• Skills in some of the following: SEO, PPC, Paid Media, Social or other Digital Marketing technologies
• Native English speaker and ideally fluent in another European language (Dutch or German would be great)
• Ideally experience client side within a food, FMCG or beverages company
• Experience managing multiple agencies
As a Senior Digital Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Analyse spectrum of digital channels available (web, social, mobile, etc.) and make recommendations to increase online brand awareness and increase overall sales
• Working with senior stakeholders translating digital strategy into actionable propositions
• Briefing external and external teams
• Lead the development of insight driven strategies for assigned business projects
• Managing all social media accounts with appointed agencies
• Review creative to ensure that projects meet strategic objectives
• Managing multiple external agencies across the EU to make sure consumer communication in each country is consistent with the brand message yet specific to local circumstances
If you’re looking to progress in your career and work with one of the world’s biggest food brands, please apply below.
Keywords: food / FMCG / beverages / drinks / snacks / digital / social media / seo / ppc / marketing