A privately owned food manufacturer of diary and plant based high quality products is looking to recruit a Senior Development Technologist.
Joining a super friendly, cohesive, and supportive team, the role offers excellent career progression and development to the successful candidate.
• To coordinate and support the NPD process from concept to launch on assigned projects
• To develop new products both proactively and in partnership with Customers
• To liaise with suppliers regarding new ingredients to ensure they meet the Customer and Company policies
• Artwork checking and approval ensuring legal requirements are met as required
• To aid on assigned Factory C.I. projects where required
• To be responsible for the Development kitchen, ensuring ingredients and consumables stocks are maintained effectively and good standards of tidiness and hygiene are always achieved
• And more!
• Food Science or Technology/Science degree
• 3- 5 years of hands-on experience gained in product development
• Ideal background – Beverage ingredients, desserts, or liquid processing manufacturing environment
• basic knowledge of retail systems
• be confident and used to dealing directly with customers
• experience in verification of legal product labeling.
This is a Monday to Friday 8.30-5pm role with a salary of £34-38K plus depending on experience.
33 days holiday