Senior Development Chemist, East England
Sector: Cosmetics/Personal Care
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
I’m recruiting for a Senior Development Chemist, based in E. Anglia. Office hrs Mon-Fri. Salary £30,000- £40,000.
My client innovates and delivers products to some of the biggest names in the health, beauty & personal care industry, from retailers to private label. Founded as just a contract manufacturer, this company now offers a full service to customers, from concept to commercialisation, developing thousands of high-quality tailor-made products each year.
• Manage NPD formulations from the lab through the commercialisation.
• Research and identify new materials/technologies for use in future product development.
• Design and develop new formulations, innovate new ideas.
• Present and advise on new concepts to team and customers, as well as potential new customers.
• Create raw material, product and customer specifications. Ensure compliance.
• Work closely with Technical team to ensure successful launch.
Investing heavily research has enabled this business to represent a large share in the personal care market, joining the team would be excellent experience for someone wanting to work with some of the biggest names in the industry as well as exposure to various product types.
The ideal candidate:
• Degree educated in Chemistry/Cosmetic Science ideally.
• Experience working with personal care formulations.
• Strong knowledge of basic chemistry and cosmetic chemistry.
If you think you could be interested, please call Rosie Davies on 0161 833 0181 or send your updated CV to email@example.com