Senior Communications and Digital Executive
London – 3 days site, 2 days WFH
Global FMCG Business
The Senior Communications and Digital Executive reports into the Global Corporate Communications Director and will actively support the Corporate Affairs and Communications team in protecting and enhancing the reputation of the business both externally and internally.
• Writing and developing content (including news articles, posts, visual infographics and videos) for use across relevant channels and stakeholder groups
• Lead and establish an innovative approach to story development and content creation, using digital communication channels. To include the creation of strategic corporate videos
• Support in the drafting and preparation of briefing notes, submissions and other content for corporate affairs engagement.
• Responsible for posting and sharing content across corporate channels and tools such as Workplace, website and Intranet, and ongoing moderation of content.
• Responsible for compiling a number of regular comms assets including weekly reports, daily Top Stories and post-event surveys
• Assisting with the delivery of global business events including global Townhalls, International Women’s Day, Make Happy, Be Happy Day and other ESG related events
• Responsible for reporting, measurement and evaluation across all channels and compiling a monthly report
• Assist in the further development of the corporate digital and social media strategy. Building on the strong platform already created and help take the function to the next level. Building our corporate “owned-media” presence, using the latest digital and social media channels as well as developing the newly established corporate website.
• Drive colleague advocacy using social media channels. Working closely with our HR and internal communications manager to do this.
• Be a trusted advisor to the Corporate Affairs and Communications team on digital engagement and wider corporate social media trends.
The Ideal person:
• Experience authoring or copywriting e.g. writing press releases and/or news articles
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Teams, SharePoint, Forms, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Strong relationship builder with wider teams
• Excellent attention to detail, organised and logical approach
• Strong understanding of social media platforms
• Demonstrates a creative flair
• Familiarity with employee communications technology e.g. Poppulo, Word Press
• Understanding of Workplace by Facebook
• Experience of managing corporate social media accounts
• Photoshop, InDesign or other graphic design software user
• Experience in a similar in-house role or PR agency