Senior Commercial Manager, West Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Our client has earned a place as a market leader from a strong combination of tradition and innovation. For years this Food Manufacturer has supplied into an impressive range of customers. It is also important to stress this business has been very resilient to the COVID Climate and the popularity of products shows no signs of diminishing! With a very low turnover of staff and a real emphasis on people development, now a fantastic opportunity arises to join this successful outfit...
Reporting into the Commercial Director the job purpose is as follows:
You will own, manage, sustain and develop existing and new accounts.
You will be mainly responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts.
You will be responsible for increasing sales, maximizing revenue and profitability.
• Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers to ensure long term success
• Identify and attract prospective strategic customers
• Negotiate contracts
• Networking with contacts
• To prepare financial/production forecasts that are accurate and are ready in time for launch plans
• Ensure both company and personal objectives are delivered
• Collect and analyse sales data and trends
• Performing quarterly and weekly analysis
• Ensure that products are marketed and promoted effectively within store
• Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
• Act as liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring clients requirements are met
• Implement strategies for new products
• Stay up to date with internal and external developments suggesting new ways to increase sales
• Maintaining up to date and accurate records
You will have an excellent proven track record in Business Development with a High Care/High Risk Food Business. Experience in the meat sector is desirable. Experience working with Retailers would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.