Senior Co-Manufacturing Buyer
FMCG Finished Goods – Snacks
Hertfordshire – £65k – £70K
A well-known organisation who are part of a global player in the snacking category, this organisation has over the years developed a healthy alternative snacking range for consumers of any age. Using co-manufacturers to produce their delicious, tasty snacks they are known for their quality and natural, healthy ingredients.
In essence this role is responsible for managing procurement activities from global co-manufacturers. You will be purchasing the finished goods.
Your duties will include.
• Focused on your portfolio (brand) range you will be developing action plans and strategies whilst building and maintaining effective supplier relationships
• Own and manage the contractual supply relationship with all UK and International Co-Manufacturers
• Create & monitor SLA’s
• Produce forecasts and financial reports, able to present finding to business
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity you will need.
• A business Master’s degree with 5-10 years FMCG/Food procurement experience
• Strong procurement & negotiation skills
• Passionate people person who thrives when achieving results and meeting KPI’s
• Proficient with SAP & Excel with strong forecasting skills
If successful, this position will see you working for an organisation that are invested in their employees and passionate about their products, career development opportunities are available. The salary range depends upon your experience £65,000.00 to £70,000.00 + benefits