Senior Buyer, South East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a large food business with an excellent reputation in the industry. Due to continued growth we are acting on their behalf to recruit a Procurement Manager for their head office in Kent.
This is a senior level role that will suit an experienced candidate with procurement and category management exposure from the food industry.
• To manage a large annual spend, focused on one of the businesses key categories.
• To handle major accounts and suppliers.
• To act as a key member of the procurement team and offer relevant information and updates as required.
• To act as a face for the business and handle all supplier relationships, in person when required.
• An experienced Buying/Procurement/Purchasing Manager with an excellent level of experience from the food or FMCG industry.
• A confident negotiator.
• Excellent rapport building skills and the experience to manage relationships in a professional manner.
• Strong IT systems skills.
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to join an expanding company that can offer genuine prospects for career progression
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity please apply now. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at DR Newitt Recruitment.