Do you have experience buying premium Food products?
Are you looking to work for a market leader?
When it comes to quality out client is second to none! With a well-established, state of the art facility in West London/Middlesex, this progressive, and expanding organisation is the first point of contact as a supplier for high-end foodservice establishments across the UK. A combination of tradition and innovation has earned this company's reputation of being at the forefront of all things food quality! Now the exciting opportunity arises to join the team and deliver the finest products to their customers!
Our client will consider junior to senior buyers for this role so long as you have the passion and the knowledge for the given category you go into. There are currently opportunities across the following categories: 1) Dairy 2) Grocery and 3) Seafood. The roles come with a wide range of duties, these include;
• Overall management of your category (various food products)
• Forecasting (formulate forecasts and monitor stock levels), order processing and supplier management
• Regular presentations and training on your category to the business and represent business as trade shows, conferences, and events
• Lead NPD to identify new commercial opportunities and work closely with sales Team
• Source new suppliers and expand with existing. Negotiate prices and manage supplier price files
• To be engaging and driven with excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Highly knowledgeable about the Food sector in which you specialise. Along with knowledge of UK & EU laws and regulations
• Have excellent numerical & IT skills, strong with Forecasting ERP’s, and PowerPoint
• Ability to manage multiple suppliers across the UK and internationally
• Confident with presenting and passionate about Food!
*Applications are not just welcome from Buyers but also from Chefs too!
If successful, this role offers a salary range depending on your experience along with a fantastic benefits package including 10-15% Bonus. You’ll be working for a passionate group of foodies who reward hard work and offer discounted food & drink products! Not to mention excellent career progression potential!
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.