An excellent next step for a vibrant, energetic raw materials buyer, with experience in the FMCG industry.
This company really invests not only in its products but in its staff as well, this is a supportive team who will encourage growth and development right from the offset, and with a great array of benefits on offer, we haven’t seen a role quite like this in the area in some time!
• Procurement of short shelf-life materials with a substantial individual budget.
• Responsibility for your own supplier portfolio and successful negotiations.
• Ensuring that pricing, delivery, and terms of business are all settled competitively.
• Monitor SLA’s, quality of service and your procurement strategy.
You, The Candidate:
• A well- established buyer with food industry background is preferred
• Commercially minded, with excellent communication skills
• Comfortable managing your own suppliers, whilst working in a supportive team environment.
• IT literate with use of ERP systems beneficial
What’s On Offer:
• Paid Training & Development opportunities
• Generous holiday allowance
• Hybrid working
• Cycle to work scheme