Senior Account manager, Central Scotland
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Senior Account Manager
Own Label food Manufacturer
Central Belt, Scotland - £50K + package
From field to shop floor this Scottish own label food manufacturer is seeking a driven and dynamic Senior Account Manager.
Since their humble beginnings over a century ago this proudly Scottish organisation have successfully grown to being a major player in their chosen field. Supplying the major mults and convenience stores with fresh, chilled, and frozen products.
Due to significant growth, they are seeking a new Senior Account Manager to join the team and driven sales nationally, this role will see you:
• Develop and manage your portfolio of existing accounts.
• Work collaboratively with the Development, Category Management, Supply Chain and Procurement teams.
• Identify new business opportunities.
• Analyse data and feedback to business.
To be considered you will need.
• Prior FMCG food sales experience- knowledge of major mults
• Be confident with numerical tasks, manage own budget and cost documents.
• Strong communicator and team player
• Commercially astute, identify trends and close sales.
If successful this role will see you working for an organisation with a family feel, they are seeking a team player with a “can do” attitude to come on board. The salary is £50K + £5k car allowance.
Please contact me for a confidential chat ASAP.