SAP Support Consultant, South East England
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
SAP Support Consultant - Business One - SQL - ERP - HANA - Crystal Reports
SAP Business One In-house Support Consultant required to join a rapidly expanding global FMCG company in North West London not far from Wembley.
You will be part of a small IT team, reporting into the Senior SAP Consultant and Head of IT. As part of this highly motivated and focused team, you will be responsible for helping their internal users get the most out of SAP Business One and their related systems.
Role / Responsibilities
- Provide technical and functional support and assistance to SAP Business One end users
- Work closely with Business end users to provide guidance and expertise on SAP Business One
- Be part of the Project Team responsible for functionality enhancements and change request to existing system
- Develop a high level of understanding of the full suite of SAP Business One components at the company including Boyum Usability Pack.
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years in supporting SAP Business One/ SAP / ERP
- A blend of technical, business and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate would be a confident written and spoken communicator.
- You should be an independent worker, with the ability to proactively seek out new work and make suggestions to improve our support services to our end users
- Strong communication skills and able to translate technical / non-technical
- Must be approachable, professional and comfortable working with end Business users
- MS SQL / PostgreSQL administration experience
- Knowledge of SQL query writing with HANA
- Crystal Reports experience
- An understanding of infrastructure including Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop software, Microsoft SQL Server, cloud based solution (AWS)
- Experience in programming languages would be an advantage.
This is an exiting opportunity to join a great company and work with a good bunch of people who share a passion for IT. You will be give full system training in identified areas.
For more information contact Emma Crabtree at the Manchester office.