SAP Support Analyst, North West England
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
SAP Support Analyst - SAP SD, 2nd Line, EDI, SAP ABAP
SAP Support Analyst required to join a growing IT department to assist with the ongoing support and development of the businesses' multiple SAP systems.
You will be part of the 2nd line SAP support team and offer support on SAP SD across the organisation which operates internationally. You'll have a large focus on ensuring that SLA's are met and make sure that any changes made to the SAP systems do not impact existing operations.
- Provide quality and effective SAP SD internal customer support.
- Use of call management system. Management of customer calls for help.
- Maintenance of high quality internal customer operational / help documentation. Identification and creation of missing help documentation (e.g. to address a - particular support call where no documentation is currently available).
- Ensure operational / help documentation is easily accessible to internal customer base.
- Technical training for internal customers as and when required at a user level.
- If needed, help with the documentation of individual unit test, test plans.
- Close liaison with core applications development teams, providing advice and feedback gained from experience in dealing with support calls.
- Assist with user acceptance testing when requested.
- Develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of specific SAP support areas.
- Carry out minor/ general specific operational type configuration and/or daily, weekly, monthly or annual administrative support tasks.
- Complete any required Daily Check tasks to ensure our SAP applications.
- Use of Office 2016 applications.
- A minimum of 2 years hands on SAP SD support experience.
- Ideally completed at least 1 full implementation lifecycle.
- Experience with interface technologies such as iDOCs.
- EDI experience is a desirable but not essential.
- Ability to understand SAP ABAP and to debug code.
- Experience of SAP authorisation management (users and roles).
- Potentially has helped with or been involved in SAP configuration within another module area.
If you're interested in the position then please apply and contact Max Lynn at D R Newitt for more information.