I am currently supporting a business that are the leader in their chosen field across Europe. With a large global presence, my client are very well known in the Food / Ingredient Manufacturing Industry and have a reputation of working hard to build good rapport and forming excellent supplier/customer partnerships.
We have a vacancy for a new Sales & Business Development Manager to take on a senior position within the Sales Office which is based in Central Scotland.
The role is hybrid and will require some international travel. The positon will report up to Director level and there is a clear progression path for the right candidate.
If you are an ambitious and driven Sales Professional with Food Industry experience, then this could well be a good option for you.
• Working at a management level within the Sales & Customer Service team.
• Develop and maintain key working relationships with an established customer base and growing new business.
• Adding support to the Marketing team to achieve shared goals.
• Create and manage annual sales budgets, volume, and profitability.
• Manage and maintain CRM and production planning interfaces.
• Provide relevant market intel to the UK and Pan European sales team on key developments within your marketplace.
• Assertive with strong self-motivation coupled with the ability to set and meet team goals.
• Industrial Food sector sales management or business development experience
• Evidence of good numeracy and communication skills, written and verbal, are vital.
• Technical knowledge or background in the Sugar, Glucose, or the Baking industry would be beneficial.
• Familiar or working with interfaces similar to SAP, SALEFORCE and BI and proficient in the Use of Microsoft Office.
What’s on Offer?
• The opportunity to join and work as key component within the UK team and also within a leading food/plant based global company.
• Company car with fuel allowance will be provided.
• 25 days annual holiday
• After a qualifying period, acceptance into the group contributory pension scheme.
If you are interested in being considered for this excellent opportunity, then please upload your CV now. If you would like some further information on the company, role and the progression opportunities then please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.