Our client is one of the UK’s leading food brands. The food industry is very fast paced, demanding, and constantly developing, therefore the people the company looks to join them have a great personality and the drive to exceed the customers’ expectations.
A new vacancy has arisen to join the company’s busy team, the role available is a Sales & Marketing Position and is situated in Central Scotland– a more specific location is available on the application.
• As part of the current sales & marketing team, day to day account management of existing customers will see the successful candidate develop these relationships to collaboratively grow sales
• The new salesperson will also be targeted to open new doors and opportunities for the business
• Some experience of customer account management working in FMCG sector
• Ideally experience across retail, foodservice and wholesale markets
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Proactive and willing to go the extra mile
• Skilled in IT and Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
• Innovative thinker who is able to work on own initiative and manage time accordingly
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills
• Passionate and driven
• Full car driving licence
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to take on a role that is highly visible in a market leading company
• Current starting salary is £30,000 – £35,000
• Additional bonuses from the company’s performance
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please get in touch with me ASAP. Upload your CV to apply or call me for more information.