Would you like to work in sales for an exciting, well-established, Scottish brewery where they have an excellent working culture and will provide you with the autonomy to grow sales in Scotland the way you see fit?
Do you enjoy working in a sales environment, managing accounts, and developing new business?
This vacancy is for a remote based, experienced Sales Manager whose main responsibility will be to develop new business and manage their existing accounts in the East and North of Scotland. Client’s customers are broad and varied including retailers, bars, pubs, and operators.
The successful candidate will be an experienced and ambitious salesperson with a great personality who can easily convey their passion for the product being sold and work well on their own without supervision. Ideally, they will be based in the East or North of Scotland and can travel within that region to meet customers and clients.
• Develop business, drive sales and manage existing accounts in the North and East of Scotland
• Remote based with travel required within the North and East of Scotland
• Satisfy weekly and monthly KPI’s through ambitious performance
• Set up and lead promotional events e.g. tasting evenings and beer festivals
• Established salesperson, ideally with experience selling drinks/alcohol
• Self-motivated person who can work well autonomously without supervision
• Bright personality who finds it easy to build rapport with customers and clients
• Passionate individual who can promote products with ease
• Competitive salary with progression based on performance
• Car allowance
• Bonus scheme
• Product discount
If this sounds like it could be the role for you then get in contact with Peter at D R Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 or email@example.com.